My Progress

Monday 18 May 2015

Positive Progress: Finally!

Hi all,
As you know from my previous posts, I've kind of been losing motivation, slipping with my weight loss, and generally not feeling great. So, as of my last post, I decided I needed to refocus. I had just gained two pounds, and I wasn't happy with that at all. So I promised I would cut the junk food, stop going over calories, and be better in general.
I didn't actually manage to kick all the bad habits. Turns out, apple pie is hard to say no to. However, I was more concious of what I was eating, and went over calories maybe once. I did step up the exercise, though not as much as I could have. 
My goal was simple, lose the two pounds I'd put on. So I was thrilled, when after a semi-good week of diet and exercise, I got on the scale and I'd lost three pounds. It was truly a great feeling, that not only had I undone the bad week, but also forged ahead with my weight loss.
So, this helped my motivation a tonne, and I'm back to eating healthier foods, staying within my calorie allowance, and exercising.
One thing which has really been helping, is that my mum and I joined together and bought a treadmill for our living room. It's so great having that and the exercise bike to use, along with our small supply of weights, resistance bands and a few other bits and pieces.
I don't get to use it as much as I would like, because of my health restrictions, but on my good days, I can normally get in a good thirty minutes, So that's helping with my cardio.
I'm hoping to see about two pounds loss next week, but with just twenty one pounds left to go, I'll be happy with any loss I can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment