My Progress

Monday 16 March 2015

Detox

Hi all,
I decided it's time to try something new. At my last weigh in, I stayed the same and I wasn't happy about that. I knew I needed to refocus, and try something new.
Counting calories has been working really well for me, but now it's just not enough. I thought about doing low carbs again, because that went really well last time. However, then my mum said something, that what she'd really like to do is detox again. I thought, well why not?
I've followed a detox plan before and not only did I lose weight, but I also felt healthier.

So, what do it involve?
The detox plan we follow involves cutting out certain foods. Which is tough and can cause some headaches the first couple of days, but ultimately it's worth it.

What to cut out?

-Meat & Poultry
-Dairy
-Fish
-Eggs
-Sugar
-Gluten
-Caffeine

My personal variations

I'm keeping a small amount of fish and eggs in my diet, and I will be keeping caffeine. These are just some alterations that make the diet easier to follow, and make it less likely I'll go off plan.

So, today is my first day on detox. I'll let you know how it affects my weigh in on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment